Monday, January 24, 2011

M- Meal Time Planning Derailed!

The best of intentions and already I've fallen off my own plan! Although in my defence, last week was crazy with hubby going off to Amsterdam for a one day meeting (!!) and us all being sick....so I'm trying to be back on track this week! I've been inspired by your mealplans and you've given me great ideas! A - the sweet potato/black bean burritos look amazing, although I'm worried about causing even more gas in my poor gassy Loic....does stuff really pass through the breast milk? There is so much conflicting info out there about food passing....

Last week I did manage to cook this Cheesy Italian Sausage Bake (using lactose free cheese and no cheezwhiz) and we did make the chicken tacos that I talked about somewhere in the comments..... Here is the plan for this week....I'm feeling crappy so we'll see how it goes!

Monday - spaghetti (sauce in freezer)
Tuesday - beef stew (from freezer)
Wednesday - Peruvian Quinoa Stew
Thursday - chicken parmigiana with brocolli and penne
Friday - pizza (more likely order in)