Thursday, June 30, 2011

M - Travel Bags!

When talking about an upcoming roadtrip, a friend directed me to some cool web sites like this one and this one. I find the idea of simple, travel activities each individually packed into a ziplock bag to be completely brilliant!!! Maybe it's the wanna be organized gal inside me!
So this got me thinking. I would love to whip up a dozen of these activities but like all of you, I don't have a heck of a lot of free time on my hands. So why don't we do a swap???? I know some of you have some really, really long car/plane rides ahead of you!!!
Here's my idea: Those interested in swapping let me know (either by email or comments on here) and we each make one activity in a ziplock bag (make one for each person signed up). This way, we instantly get lots of activities! There are tons of simple ideas on the two links above so you don't have to be a super crafty person like some people on here (cough pink brain cough. I suggest that each activity be flat enough so that it can be mailed in a manila envelope if some of our out of towners (sob! M & S!!!) wish to participate, that way it would only cost two stamps or something like that to send.... I think we have each others mailing addresses but that info would obviously be kept private - seriously, it's just us here right??
So let me know what you guys think! If interested, please let me know and I will organize it all. The activity is up to you!